This course is designed to build skills in item construction and analysis using multiple techniques. A time for questions and answers will wrap-up the mini-conference.
Each participant is asked to bring a maximum of five (5) multiple-choice test questions to use during the interactive learning activities.
- Construct items using the NCLEX-RN detailed test plan.
- Discuss the six domains of learning in Bloom's taxonomy.
- Construct content learning objectives using various levels of Bloom's taxonomy.
- Describe best practices in test item construction.
- Describe the components of an item analysis.
- Identify the preferred value ranges, discrimination index, item difficulty and distractor evaluation.
- Analyze test items using the LMS quiz statistics tool.
- Discuss how to identify test items that require review and revision.
Registration Fee covers refreshments, lunch, parking, course materials, and CEUs
Location: School of Nursing, Room 1020
CEU application in-progress; more details to follow
- Your ABON CE card to swipe at the end of the conference.
- A maximum of five (5) multiple-choice test questions to use during the interactive learning activities.