Foundations of Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing - "Live Online" Full Course
- Are you relatively new to digital and social media marketing?
- Are you in marketing but having a hard time keeping up with the constantly changing trends in online marketing?
- Do you want to learn more about digital marketing strategies, tactics, and analytics?
This course is for you!
Course Format and Certifications
Live-online classes each week with an industry expert, professor, and a cohort of professionals
Engaging discussions and real-world assignments each week
Individual feedback on assignments
Google Analytics Certification
HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification
UAB Collat School of Business Digital Marketing Certificate! Great to add to your resume!
- UAB employee/student, veteran or company with 3 or more students in the same class. Use discount code: DG200 to save $200
- Early Bird Registration: 20% discount if you register at least 30 days before the first day of class. (Use discount code EARLYBIRD20)
- Early Bird for UAB, Vet, 3+ Company: Discount price PLUS 20% discounts if you register 30 days before first class: use discount code DGEARLYBLAZER and have your ID for the first class
Deadline: Enrollment is open until 7 days prior to the first day of class OR until the class is full. Most classes fill prior to the close date. If it is within the 7-day window, contact the Collat School of Business to check availability.
Upskilling Scholarship: Learn more here
Additional full scholarships: Individuals who live in Alabama who are a dislocated worker, veteran, or low-income may be eligible for full scholarships through the Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA). For more information contact Cori Perdue at email@example.com or (205) 934-7604.
- Week 1: Marketing in A Digital World and Inbound Marketing
- Week 2: Introduction to Search Engine Optimization (organic) and Search Engine Marketing (paid ads)
- Week 3: Introduction to Content Marketing and Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
- Week 4: Introduction to Google Analytics and Integrated Marketing Strategies
Why should you attend?
- Develop a better understanding of the digital marketing landscape in 2022.
- Understand the importance of creating a strategic, integrated digital marketing plan complete with content calendar, ads, social media posts, and goals.
- Learn how marketers leverage Google Analytics, Google Ads, and social media marketing data to inform strategy development.
- Understand the role of keyword research and competitive research for search engine optimization and campaign creation.
- Gain insights into key tools and resources to remain up-to-date on digital marketing and advertising trends.
- Create a buyer persona, online ads, a social media marketing calendar, and basic goal funnel.
- Generate content marketing ideas and a foundation for an integrated marketing campaign.
The "Online Live" course meets virtually.
Course created by the UAB Collat School of Business,
710 13th St. S.
Birmingham, AL 35294
Did You Know?
- 92% of US companies offer some form of tuition assistance.
- Only 5% of employees use the funding allocated for professional education.
- Ask your boss or HR department if your company pays for some or part of professional courses.
- Download the FREE Professional Education Letter, customize it for your supervisor, and ask your boss in your next meeting.
Cori Perdue, PhD.
UAB Collat School of Business
Director of Professional Education
Call or email us today with questions: (205) 934-7604
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing : CSBDIGMKT02