Foundations of Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing - "Live Online" Full Course
- Are you relatively new to digital and social media marketing?
- Are you in marketing but having a hard time keeping up with the constantly-changing trends in online marketing?
- Do you want to learn more about digital marketing strategies, tactics, and analytics?
This course is for you!
Upskilling Scholarships Available: Apply Here
Course Format and Certifications
Live-online classes each week with an industry expert, professor, and a cohort of professionals
Engaging discussions and real-world assignments each week
Individual feedback on assignments
Google Analytics Certification
HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification
- Week 1: Marketing in A Digital World and Inbound Marketing
- Week 2: Introduction to Search Engine Optimization (organic) and Search Engine Marketing (paid ads)
- Week 3: Introduction to Content Marketing and Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
- Week 4: Introduction to Google Analytics and Integrated Marketing Strategies
Why should you attend?
- Develop a better understanding of the digital marketing landscape in 2020.
- Understand the importance of creating a strategic, integrated digital marketing plan complete with content calendar, ads, social media posts, and goals.
- Learn how marketers leverage Google Analytics, Google Ads, and social media marketing data to inform strategy development.
- Understand the role of keyword research and competitive research for search engine optimization and campaign creation.
- Gain insights into key tools and resources to remain up-to-date on digital marketing and advertising trends.
- Create a buyer persona, online ads, a social media marketing calendar, and basic goal funnel.
- Generate content marketing ideas and a foundation for an integrated marketing campaign.
The "Online Live" course meets virtually.
Course created by the UAB Collat School of Business,
710 13th St. S.
Birmingham, AL 35294
$2800 Sale $1995 Standard Price
2000 Sale $1495 UAB employee/student/veteran price
(use code DIGMKT800 at checkout and bring your UAB ID to the first class)
2000 Sale $1495 for companies or colleges who have 3 or more people registered for the same course.
(use code DIGMKT800 at checkout and bring your company/college ID to the first class).
2000 Sale $1495 Early Bird Pricing for registration at least 30 days before the first day of course.
Deadline: Enrollment is open until 7 days prior to the first day of class OR until the class is full. Most classes fill prior to the close date. If it is within the 7-day window, contact the Collat School of Business to check availability.
Individuals who live in Alabama who are a dislocated worker, veteran, or low-income may be eligible for full scholarships through the Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA). For more information contact Cori Perdue at email@example.com or (205) 934-7604.
Did You Know?
- 92% of US companies offer some form of tuition assistance.
- Only 5% of employees use the funding allocated for professional education.
- Ask your boss or HR department if your company pays for some or part of professional courses.
- Download the Request for Professional Education Letter, customize it for your supervisor, and ask your boss in your next meeting.
Cori Perdue, PhD.
UAB Collat School of Business
Director of Professional Education
Call or email us today with questions: (205) 934-7604
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing : CSBDIGMKT02