Foundations of Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing - "Live Online" Full Course
- Are you relatively new to digital and social media marketing?
- Are you in marketing but having a hard time keeping up with the constantly-changing trends in online marketing?
- Do you want to learn more about digital marketing strategies, tactics, and analytics?
This course is for you!
Course Format and Certifications
3-hour live online classes each week with a cohort of professionals
Engaging discussions and real-world assignments each week
Individual feedback on assignments
Google Analytics Certification
HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification
- Week 1: Marketing in A Digital World and Inbound Marketing
- Week 2: Introduction to Search Engine Optimization (organic) and Search Engine Marketing (paid ads)
- Week 3: Introduction to Content Marketing and Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
- Week 4: Introduction to Google Analytics and Integrated Marketing Strategies
Why should you attend?
- Develop a better understanding of the digital marketing landscape in 2020.
- Understand the importance of creating a strategic, integrated digital marketing plan complete with content calendar, ads, social media posts, and goals.
- Learn how marketers leverage Google Analytics, Google Ads, and social media marketing data to inform strategy development.
- Understand the role of keyword research and competitive research for search engine optimization and campaign creation.
- Gain insights into key tools and resources to remain up-to-date on digital marketing and advertising trends.
- Create a buyer persona, online ads, a social media marketing calendar, and basic goal funnel.
- Generate content marketing ideas and a foundation for an integrated marketing campaign.
The "Online Live" course meets virtually.
Course created by the UAB Collat School of Business,
710 13th St. S.
Birmingham, AL 35294
$2800 Standard price
$2000 UAB employee/student/veteran price
(use code DIGMKT800 at checkout and bring your UAB ID to the first class)
$2000 for companies or colleges who have 3 or more people registered for the same course.
(use code DIGMKT800 at checkout and bring your company/college ID to the first class).
Cori Perdue, PhD.
UAB Collat School of Business
Director of Professional Education